- When you log in to a website, a cookie will be placed on your device. In connection with each time you change page, your device will send a cookie to the site you visit and by using the cookie, the site can determine if you are logged in and avoid entering your username and password each time you change page.
- When you want to tailor the website for your use. This may be a design on a site you use frequently, customized contrasts or font sizes, or custom sorting and selection.
- To record which people are visiting which pages on a site. This information can then be used to select appropriate advertising or customize the pages that the user can see. Many cookies used for advertising and tailor-made content are third party cookies.
- To track traffic through statistics to improve your site and learn more about different audiences. Many cookies used for statistics are third party cookies.
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under the Data Protection Act in relation to personal information Teleplan Globe has about you. In particular, you may be entitled to:
- Request a copy of your personal information that Teleplan Globe has on you;
- Request that Teleplan Globe update the personal information Teleplan Globe cares about, or independently corrects such personal information as you believe is incorrect or incomplete.
- Request Teleplan Globe to delete personal information that Teleplan Globe (www.teleplanglobe.no) hold you from the systems, or limit the way in which Teleplan Globe uses such personal information (for information about deletion from archives, see section ‘Retention of personal information’).
- Receive our processing of your personal information; and / or consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent that such treatment is based on consent and consent is the only permitted basis for treatment).
- If you wish to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, follow the instructions in the section below of this Privacy Statement.
To learn more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/. For more information about advertising caps and how to handle them, visit https://www.youronlinechoices.com/(EU based), or https://youradchoices.com/ (based on the U.S.).
It is important to note that limiting or deactivating cookies may limit the functionality of websites, or prevent them from functioning properly.